Our companion care service is not only targeted for patients who are at home but also for patients who are in hospitals for long-stay or are living in retirement homes. We are here to ensure that even if loved ones are far away, patients are still provided with their needed fellowship, interaction, and engagement with other people. Depression due to loneliness can lead to health complications, and that is what our companion care service here at Golden Touch Health Care LLC is trying to avoid.
Our companion care services cater for the following:
- providing for companionship at home, hospital, or retirement homes on a regular or scheduled basis
- provides support in accomplishing personal tasks
- provides assistance in light housekeeping
- planning and preparing for meals
- reminding and administering medication
- engaging in recreational activities
- chaperoning during doctor’s visit and other personal appointments
To start availing of our companion care service today, you may call us to schedule a care consultation soon at 763-354-1112.