Our personal care service is highly recommended for senior patients and disabled adults who are in need of assistance in accomplishing activities of daily life such as grooming, feeding, and medicating. It is our goal to provide them with convenience whether they are in hospitals, in assisted-living facilities, or at home.
Our personal care services include:
- providing assistance in mobility
- chaperoning in personal events and medical appointments
- hygiene management which includes bathing, brushing, dressing, hair care, nail care, and incontinence care
- nutrition management including planning, purchasing, cooking, and preparing meals
- light housekeeping such as housecleaning, washing clothes and linens, pet and garden care, and other errands
We encourage you to call us at 763-354-1112 should you have more questions regarding our personal care service.